Join a tour this summer when visiting Oregon Wine Country, and enjoy a relaxing wine tasting experience. Let a knowledgeable guide take care of all the planning and transportation while you discover the fascinating Willamette Valley Wine community. You have your choice between private or group tours, with many wineries even offer wine tasting classes for all types of wine consumers. Make your lodging choices just as stress-free, and browse the over 20 members of the Bed and Breakfasts of Yamhill County. We offer premium accommodations in six cities ranging from quaint cottages to grand estates. Search the inns by multiple amenities and find your perfect wine tasting summer retreat.
8 Oregon Wine Tours
As the busy summer season takes off, it’s important to plan your activities well in advance of your travels, to ensure you get to experience the activities you desire. To aid in the planning process, we’ve compiled 8 fun and interesting wine tours for you to consider the next time you visit us in Oregon’s exceptional wine country.
- A Nose for Wine – This private wine tour not only offers a fun day with beautiful views and wonderful wine, but it also educates guests about the region. Get an insiders look at the winemaking industry with private tastings. You can customize tours to meet your interests; such as small boutique wineries, large estates, or those wonderful hidden gems. They also offer classes that can help prepare you for your wine tasting tours.
- Equestrian Wine Tours – This is by far the most unique way to tour Oregon Wine Country; on horseback. Travel through the Red Hills of Dundee on a well trained Tennessee Walking Horse and ride right up to the wineries. Charming horse-drawn carriage rides are also offered for a fun group tour.
- ecoShuttle – It’s all about flexibility with these wine tours. The knowledgeable staff will offer recommendations to help you build your own personal excursion for a memorable experience.
- A Great Oregon Wine Tour – The guides here take enormous pride in their knowledge of the region including the wineries, local history, and restaurants. These day-long tours cover such areas as Newberg, The Dundee Hills, Yamhill, Carlton, Ribbon Ridge, McMinnville, and Van Duzer.
- Wine Dirt – Their wine tours are not just about the taste, but also about learning and expanding your understanding of the region’s wines. Tasting classes on many topics are made and are the perfect way for beginners to experience what it’s like to become a wine connoisseur.
- Insiders Wine Tours – With over 15 year experience hosting wine tours in the Willamette Valley, this company offers informative excursions. Enjoy a premier wine tour that is also fun and relaxed.
- Pinot Car – Their goal is to provide an amazing and unforgettable experience. They take the hassle of transportation off your hands so you can just enjoy the gorgeous scenery, sip world-class wines, and dine at excellent restaurants; all the best parts of visiting wine country!
- My Chauffeur Wine Tours – Learn all about Oregon Wine Country on these tours that specialize on the wine regions of the Willamette Valley. You can customize a tour for your group that is tailored to your interests and tastes.
There’s a lot to explore, taste and see in Willamette Valley, and a guided tour takes away the pressure of planning. Finding the perfect Bed and Breakfast can also be daunting, so let the Bed and Breakfasts of Yamhill County help. There’s no doubt our Inn’s provide the best accommodations and will contribute to a wonderful wine tasting getaway.