Are you looking for the ultimate getaway this winter? You can’t go wrong by choosing a Bed and Breakfast in Oregon Wine Country. Oregon’s wine country region, one of the premier wine tasting regions in the world, is bursting with delicious wines, sensational restaurants, and some of the most beautiful scenery in the Pacific Northwest.
This winter, when many of us are just feeling the urge to get away, you’ll enjoy fewer crowds in tasting rooms and restaurants, and more time to just relax, unwind and enjoy the moment. After all, savoring the moment is what life is all about here in Oregon Wine Country. With so many great places to see and things to do, it’s hard to go wrong when planning a getaway to Oregon’s Wine Country. But one thing is for sure; your getaway should include lodging at one of our member Bed and Breakfasts. Browse our wonderful list of properties, and choose your wine country getaway today!
10 Reasons to Choose Our Bed and Breakfasts
All of our member Bed and Breakfasts are found in Oregon’s Yamhill County, which is home to the famed Willamette Valley Wine Region and the largest number of vineyards and wineries in Oregon. This region is known for producing some of the most delicious Pinot Noir wines in the world. Yamhill County is the very heart of Oregon’s Wine Country, and therefore the perfect place from which to launch your exploration of this sensational region.
By now, we suspect you’re craving a few tastes of these world-famous wines. It’s time to get here! Here are 10 things to consider as you start planning your journey:
- Choosing a great getaway destination always starts with choosing the perfect location. In terms of location, our Inns simply can’t be beaten. Scattered around the scenic Willamette Valley, our Inns are within easy reaching distance of a number of Oregon’s best wineries. Beyond wineries, our Inns are also near some of the most popular attractions, towns, and restaurants in Oregon Wine Country.
- Wine Country’s scenic beauty is truly second to none. Throughout the valley, you can expect to see gently rolling hills dotted with picturesque vineyards, mountains, and rivers. Just a drive through Oregon Wine Country will leave you feeling appreciative of making the trip!
- There’s more to Oregon Wine Country than wine tasting. It’s an adventurous area, with plenty to see and do. Enjoy a unique viewpoint over the vineyards in a hot air balloon, take an afternoon bike ride, or head out for a hike through these beautiful hills and valleys.
- Explore the charming towns of Oregon Wine Country, each with their own unique sense of character, plenty of boutique shops to browse, and a number of delicious restaurants.
- You’ll find a restaurant fit for every taste in the Willamette Valley, including bistros with classic farm-to-table fare. Oregon is a true foodie’s paradise!
- The comfortable accommodations offered by our members exceed what you’d find in a traditional hotel room. Our guest rooms are often spacious and tastefully decorated and offer the best night of sleep away from home.
- One of the highlights of staying at an Oregon Bed and Breakfast is breakfast, of course. Our Innkeepers pride themselves on serving a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay, often using fresh and local ingredients whenever possible.
- In addition to delicious breakfasts and comfortable guest rooms, our Innkeepers offer exceptional hospitality and personalized service that simply can’t be beaten.
- Another perk of staying at our collection of Oregon Bed and Breakfasts are the added amenities, most of which are free. This includes things like afternoon wine and appetizer hours hosted by the Inn, treats in the evenings, and other personalized touches that take your stay from something ordinary to extraordinary.
- The final perk of staying with our Bed and Breakfast group is having access to our extraordinary Innkeepers. Not only will they make you a delicious breakfast and take exceptional care of you while you’re staying with them, but they’ll help you plan out your activities and adventures, too. Our Innkeepers are local experts who pride themselves on curating the best experiences for their guests.
The Perfect Getaway in Oregon Wine Country
As you can see there are a number of reasons to stay with one of our member Bed and Breakfasts, located right here in the heart of Oregon Wine Country. Whether you’re new to wine tasting or have been many times before, elevate the experience and stay in the best accommodations available to you. Browse through our stunning collection of Inns today, and start making your plans to visit us in Oregon’s Willamette Valley!